Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good Vs. Bad

Things that I don't like about my life:

1) My crackberry I purchased off ebay, the brand new one...yeah apparently already registered to someone. The seller keeps swearing they already deactivated it. I keep begging them to call verizon.

2) My classes...pretty awful. I have never been so bored in my life. No electives leaves me with classes including evaluation, Advanced Generalist Practice and Programming and Health/Mental Health Policy.

3) Considering that my credit is awful (stepfather had a credit card in my name upon his death), I probably won't get a Gradplus loan next semester which means that I am dependent upon a Columbia loan....again. They jerked me around for a long time in the fall, what if I can't stay next semester?

4) I don't know what I am doing for Christmas.

5) My love life is nonexistant. Haven't had a date since the summer. Wah Wah.


Things I enjoy about my life:

1) Outside of school fees, I am fairly financially secure. I can go out for drinks and never worry that I can't afford it.

2) I got to see my loves this weekend. Socially, I am doing better and people now want to play with me sometimes.

3) Although my classes bite the big one, I am doing very well in them. Got an A on a paper and presentation that I spent an hour total on.

4) My fieldwork is incredible. I get to create programs from scratch and pretty much have full control over everything I do. They have hinted a few times that a job might be in line for me after graduation, and I have access to organic lunches which cost me, on average, a dollar.

5) I rarely get lost in the city anymore and feel less and less like an outsider every day.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

6) You have the everlasting love of your friend Eleanor!

The bad shit sucks though. I'm sorry not everything is going well...

Love you!